Wednesday, May 17, 2017

End of Senior Year Reflection

Some valuable things I took away from:
Technology: Knowledge in the Mac computer family
Collaboration: i learned the skills needed to collaborate with other E-comm Students to finish a task together
Project Management: i learned how to properly manage workflow in a day to complete a task on time.

My greatest strengths include: Sculpting and creating new and original work.
My weaknesses are: feeling satisfied with a piece i create in maya.

I plan on attending JCCC in the fall and i am enrolled in their animation classes. i am majoring in Animation

I wish i started working in Sculpting a lot sooner than i did
Overall 2017 was a great year i made friends that i hope to continue to see after highschool and beyond, the help from the E-Comm staff made my experience 10x better as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment