This is my personal logo i made in illustrator it has my initials.
I chose a very linear logo because it is unique and you don't see that very much. I had a sketch that was similar but it didn't have the A in a linear manner. I learned how to use the gradient tool even more. I think i did the color scheme really well because they blend together. I'd say that i could change the background color to something different. I need to work on gradient tools more.
The shape of the background is really cool and definitely unique. The colors you used were also very good but the background with the gradient could of been done a little better I feel like. But I really like how you made the letters are orange/yellow color because it makes it pop.
ReplyDeleteNice job talking about your logo. For full credit please refer to the assignment as you are missing parts like the sketches you talk about. There are some good things going on but need to develop your ideas.
ReplyDelete